I was tagged by the beautiful Laura @ thebookcorps for this fun tag! Make sure you check out her blog, it is awesome and one of my favourites!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging because I had a lot of feelings about the books I was reading, and had no one to talk to. I had also just finished Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas and was left feeling absolutely distraught at the ending, so starting my blog gave me an outlet! I continue to blog because I absolutely LOVE talking about books.
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
I absolutely love rants!!! I haven’t done any in ages, because I often worry that what I say is going to offend people. So usually I only post rants if I know it is going to be something that people can relate to.
3. What are your top 3 favourite blog posts?
4. What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?
Reading, walking my doggos, watching movies/tv shows, listening to true crime podcasts, NAPPING.
5. What are 3 of your favourite things?
Animals, make-up and books
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Honestly, just the fact that I have continued blogging for as long as I have. I’m not someone who sticks with things, I tend to give up pretty easily on stuff, so I am pretty proud of myself for continuing blogging even if it has been very sporadic.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Make-up is something I am super, super, super passionate about!!! I love finding new products, and I am always looking for super bright eyeshadows and lipsticks. I have a whole cupboard at home dedicated to all of my makeup.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words?
Awkward, chatty and whimsical
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- People who push into queues, I can’t even begin to express the anger I feel towards people who do this.
- Men who “manspread” – honestly guys, it’s so fucking rude and obnoxious and shows that you don’t give a shit about the people around you. Just stop fucking doing it for fuck sake.
- The sound of motorbikes. I know this is super random, but hearing motorbikes, especially Harley’s, makes me irrationally angry. I can’t really explain it, other than I feel like throwing something on the ground when I hear them.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I used to play the alto saxophone. I didn’t actually want to play it because I wanted to play the guitar or violin, but my mum used to play and she already had a sax so I therefore had to go with that. I played for like, 4 years and I was so shit hahaha.
And anyone else who wants to do this tag 🙂